Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy 2 Year Old

Summer is a happy baby most of the time, and I am a lucky and happy mom all of the time. We are both on the mend (I think) and the weather has been amazing. Thanksgiving is coming up and we all have a lot to be thankful for. I can't wait to make dinner for us yum!

Today we hung out in the back yard enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. At first Summer was in a good mood and let me take a few pictures.


After I continued to snap photo after photo she became increasingly annoyed with me, imagine that. Of course once I showed her the pictures of her whining she asked to take more, so we played a game of fake crying and picture taking. I think this was a real whine picture, the rest didn't really come out. Darn the harsh sun and shadows!



I haven't been feeling well and haven't been up to taking many photos, I hope to get back on the ball and start taking photos again soon. I have to hurry before Summer turns into a teenager.

1 comment:

Mollie Cargill said...

we have the same outfit! Super cute!