Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Splish and Splash


Baths are a fun relaxing time at my house. Summer plays in the tub while I wash my face, brush my teeth, or sit next to the tub and do sudoku puzzles. Summer loves those crayons that are made for the tub. At first I hated them, I hate a mess, but a few nights ago Summer drew the letter C inside the tub all by herself! It was backwards but still a very nice backwards C, and I didn't even know she could recognize the letter C yet. She already knows B, A, X, and a few other letters, but knowing the letter C was new. I guess I don't hate those crayons anymore.


Yesterday I also discovered two new upper molars have broken through. I keep telling Summer she is going to get new teeth and when I felt them, to my surprise, I told Summer she had new teeth. We smiled, I don't think she understands, but it is still neat. The upper right molar has been there a few days, the upper left is really new. I put the dates in her baby book. I wonder when the bottom molars will come through, I will have to keep checking - at least she lets me check.

No comments: