Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stripes are cute

I can't resist buying cute clothes for Summer, I admit it, I have an addiction. Good thing clothes her size are cheaper than clothes my size. One day I might not be able to buy her clothes, she might form her own opinion about what she likes... Hopefully she loves my taste in clothes, like these cute striped colorful pants I got her recently.



I really like the clothes from Kohls. They have such cute outfits and they all match and they fit nicely. Even the shoes match all the outfits I bought her recently, and the price is so nice and cheap.

Remember how I mentioned pictures of Summer in different hats, I think I am going to do it but just for 30 days. I will take a new photo every day of Summer wearing a different hat. I plan on starting January 1st. I think we already have 30 different hats around the house too but I might buy a few more.

Right now Summer is sitting against me on the bed while she watches Sesame Street. We just finished her bath and she will be in bed in about 15 minutes, but before bed we watch Sesame Street together. She is so lovey and cute before bed, the cute pajamas make her irresistible!

No comments: