Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Almost that time

I am finally caught up with my Christmas pictures - I have been trying to post more so I could show them off, well show her off, because she is after all super cute! Isn't that dress adorable, and with the hat she is so darling. She was in the photo mood that morning and the light was decent. Most of the photos came out a tad blurry, ah to work with a moving ancy little model - what do you expect?



I might try to take a few more pictures, maybe this weekend. We don't have long now! I think we are ready, well mostly, not completely. I still have to wrap everything and I am out of tape so I need to get some, and I need a few more stocking stuffer items, like the toothbrush and some bubble bath. I have to bake cookies for Santa, oh and I have to get the item Santa is bringing, I think some sort of candy cane thing, not exactly sure yet. I also got a gingerbread house today as punishment, I mean to put together with Summer - that should be fun. I really love the holidays, I can't wait to see her little face Christmas morning when she wakes up to all those wrapped gifts and realizes they are all for her and she gets to open them all - how exciting, I can barely wait. Luckily it won't be much longer now.

2 comments:

Renee and Agua Family said...

those turned out great!! :) Hopefully my kids will cooperate and give me some to work with.

Unknown said...

ADORABLE pictures Jes! I too cant wait. They should be sooo much fun this year! I really need to do Reagans pictures. Maybe tomorrow ;o)