Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pretty areas around Las Vegas

A few weekends ago (I know, where the heck have I been?) we all loaded up in the car and headed to the Smoke Ranch, an area near the mountains with some nice scenery. We were going to have our family pictures taken and take some of another family but that didn't work out so we ended up just snapping a few of ourselves. When we arrived at the ranch the sun was above the mountain but not 10 minutes later it went behind and things got much cooler. It was a good thing we had jackets, I mean it wasn't freezing but we are babies and it was darn cold!

We had fun walking around the ranch, the area has a lot of nice scenic spots and we had a lot of great photo opportunities. Summer was in a decent mood and Kris and I were happy, even happier when we got home and saw the pictures, the lighting was amazing and the backgrounds were nice and calm. Here are a few pictures from the late afternoon.














Aren't we just the cutest little family you have ever seen?

1 comment:

Mollie Cargill said...

so cute! I love all the pics, but the second to the last is my favorite!!!!