Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did you know?

Did you know my child is a little clown, I mean not like her halloween costume, I mean how she acts? Especially when I pull out my camera to take a few pictures, her silliness can get the best of her and cause her outward funniness to shine.


Of course she has a serious, loving, happy, helpful, energetic, cute, sweet, etc side but on this day she was being my silly little bean (bean is a nickname she has thanks to Kris.)

I love her silly side and I wonder if she is going to be a class clown. I have seen how she can act around her friends but for the most part she is calm around them and not as silly as she can be - luckily for her friends.

Here are a few silly things she does off the top of my head.

She loves to sing songs but change the words to strange sounds. Or change the words completely using the wrong words. For example she recently learned "Take me out to the ballgame" but when I ask her to sing it now it comes out "take my out to my body" and then she laughs like she just said the most silliest thing. I usually roll my eyes and ask her "Is that how it goes?" and sometimes she says it is, sometimes she says it isn't.

She also can dance pretty silly but of course that is a matter of opinion, I think it is pretty silly and I don't know how she learned to dance like that. No I swear she didn't learn some of those moves from me!

When she finds something silly she has the cutest expression and makes a really neat face while talking in a much deeper voice. Here is a youtube video of her saying bye to the camera using her silly voice.

No comments: