Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cold freezing weather

The weather in Las Vegas is strange, but I think most places have strange weather. Today the high was in the 60s but just two weeks ago the weather dipped down into the 30s and it was really cold! Me and one of my mommy friends braved this cold freezing weather to try to take some pictures of our kids. It was cold and overcast, which made the light amazing. After dressing Summer in two pairs of pants, two or three shirts, a jacket, gloves, a hat and a scarf, she was ready to brave the cold with me. She never complained she was cold so I guess I did a good enough job bundling her up. I didn't complain either because I also had on several pairs of clothing. The best part about pictures in the cold is the hats, winter hats are just plain cute and make little two year olds look darn cuddly.


The scarf helps with the whole winter look and since it matches the hat - just precious!

When I got home and went through my pictures I saw this one and well, just look at that awesome wall! I didn't really notice it until I was home but what a rich brown, so neat looking, we are going back to take more pictures with that wall as a background as soon as it warms up!


This picture is really cute, Summer looks all grumpy but she really wasn't - I don't think anyway, I think I just caught her making a grumpy looking (but oh so cute) expression.


One last picture, the favorite from my trip, a nice face shot of my beautiful baby bundled in a winter coat, hat, and scarf. Look at those beautiful eyes!


(and yes this blog cuts off the right side of my photos and I haven't figured out how to fix it just yet ...)

2 comments:

Jessica Roya said...

You might have to make your picts display smaller...you can change the size of the picts or your blog template to something different. You have to tell me where that wall is...definitely good for picts.

Unknown said...

It's ok... if we click on them, we can see the full picture. :o)