Friday, December 18, 2009

It isn't always fun and games

ya know, it isn't always fun and games, sometimes, for no apparent reason, feelings get hurt - or people get mad, or angry, or just plain sad. I try to keep these feelings from getting out but sometimes they escape and when they do, watch out, or get a camera! Luckily I had my camera. We were playing on the chair taking some cute pictures, then we did some upside down bending over pictures, but for some reason being upside down was the straw breaker, or the hair that broke the camel's back, or whatever whitty comment you can think of - because, for no apparent reason, well none obvious to myself, Summer became very upset with me, or something, and started to cry. She was kinda angry I think - now that I look back over the photos, probably a bit sad, maybe mad, but oh so adorable even with the tears. Look at that face, how is she ever going to make someone mad when she makes that little face? She is going to be so spoiled and get every single little thing she wants ...


For sure if she makes the face above - that is just so precious, and the face below, it just melts my heart.


Maybe not as much with the next few faces, those are just plain pitiful :o)


When her two minute episode was over and I told her I was taking pictures of her crying, she of course wanted to see the pictures and was as happy as ever. I asked her if I could take a picture of her tear and she agreed, but only if I showed her, which I did of course, I had what I needed, no reason to get her upset again!