Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Books

Kris, Summer, Pepper - 2 months old.


Because my husband and I are first born children, our mothers mostly filled out our baby books :o) and my how things have changed! Look how different we feed children now as compared to back then. I know my mom said I was on whole milk by 3 months. These details came from Kris's baby book:

First drink from a cup: 4 months
Baby is given fruit juice: 1 month
Baby is given vegetables: 7 weeks
Baby is given cereal: 1 month
Baby is given solid food: 2 months

Here are a few things Kris did, I was doing (in parentheses), and Summer did at the end.

Turned over: 5 months (4 1/2 months) -- Summer was 3.5 months
Sat up alone: 6 months (5 1/2 months) -- Summer was 7 months, 3 weeks
Creeping: 7 months (6 1/2 months) -- Summer was 7 months, 3 weeks
Stands alone: 9 months (6 months) -- Summer was 10 months
Walks: 12 months (10 1/2 months) -- Summer was 11.5 months
Weight 2 years: 27 pounds (don't have my info) -- Summer was 31.5 pounds
Weight 4 years: 38 pounds (40 pounds) -- Summer was 41.5 pounds
First tooth 7 3/4 months (3 1/2 months) -- Summer was 5 months

Don't you love being able to compare? Ok maybe its just me!

No comments: