Thursday, February 16, 2012

Look at her!

For the fun of it I took my macro lens, the 90mm, and took a few pictures of Chubbs this morning, err, I mean Pepper. She was in a really good mood - she had just had her bottle and wanted to pose, or so I like to think. She is growing up so fast, she has started grabbing toys, holding them in her hand, and putting them up to her mouth! She is also starting to roll over. Ok not really, but we have been practicing rolling over! She is doing awesome at tummy time, really getting her head up there! Of course I probably shouldn't do tummy time right after we have a bottle, lesson learned!

Oh I can't stop taking photos of this pretty little thing - she just makes it too easy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

great pics Jess. the last few shots look like a little picture show!