Friday, February 10, 2012

Typical Me

Life has adjusted nicely to having a new baby in the house. Most days we wake up between 6:30-7:30, we eat breakfast, Pepper naps about 1.5 hours after being up and sleeps for about an hour. Then we play or hang out or clean. Another short nap again for Pepper around lunch time, then we hang out, play, clean, then another nap sometime in the afternoon, followed by more playing or hanging out or cleaning ... sometime in the evening, around dinnertime she takes another nap while I am either cooking or about to eat, then we play or hang out (we don't clean anymore), and then it is bedtime between 6:30-8:00. For her, not me, I usually stay up until 9:00! Summer still likes having a sister (bonus). Kris seems to like her too, honestly she is a pretty easy baby, if you smile at her, she will smile at you. Unfortunately if I have a camera in her face she will only look at it intently and not smile at it. Figures huh. At least she is learning how to pose I guess, smiling at the camera can come later. Here are a few random photos from the last 2-3 days.

Sister kisses after their bath

The look I get when someone isn't happy

Baby spit up ... need I say more?

Hair washing technique 103

Splitting with Barbie (Summer is very flexible)

A smile!!!

Just a cute chubbabub

Sleeping (because I realized I had no sleeping photos)

Summer feeding Pepper for the second time.

More sleeping, before bed.

No comments: