Monday, February 27, 2012

I can't believe ...

Random Observations ...

I can't believe I haven't slept all night in ... well a really long time.
I can't believe how well a diaper genie works.
I can't believe how long this cough is lasting.
I can't believe how good Pepper looks in yellow!

I can't believe it was so warm last week, and got cold again this week :o(
I can't believe how much attitude a 4 year old has.
I can't believe how many tangles a 4 year old can get in her hair.
I can't believe how loud a new baby can be.

I can't believe how much humidity a humidifier causes in a room when the door is shut.
I can't believe how much dirt my cat can find, and manage to bring into my house.
I can't believe how many new dinners I have unsuccessfully tried, cooking sure looks easy.
I can't believe how crazy I am, which makes me completely normal!

No comments: