Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Photos

Yesterday I got a jump start on my Valentine's photos - and I must say I am happy, happy, happy, happy, happy! Both girls were in a very photogenic mood :o) so that made it so much easier on us all! In fact while trying to get the feet photos my husband so graciously helped me out and it was hilarious, I almost gave up on the feet/heart photo because I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera straight. It was funny seeing my husband and littlest under a black sheet, what can I say, the things I do to get a cute photo! Here are a few, probably too many, photos from the day. I made the girls shirts and all the hair bows!











I love Valentine's Day! Mardi Gras is next, then St. Patrick's Day ... the fun photo shoots never end!

No comments: