Saturday, February 11, 2012

Me

I took a picture of me today because today I feel great! I am 35, almost 36, and my life is completely mine. I love every single bit of it, the good and the bad. Everything in my life has gotten me to this point and I couldn't be happier. I never thought I would have such a wonderful and amazing husband who would give me two beautiful daughters. He is such a sweet heart almost all of the time :o) and for all my struggles in life - the rewards have been overwhelming. Today is one of those days that I look at myself and think WOW, you have made it! I had no clue what my life would be like as I struggled to make it my own and look how great it is. I love who I am, the women I have become, and I am happy to say that it can only get better.

2012 started out a bit bumpy but those bumps make me appreciate where I am now. I am looking forward to so much this year it is almost overwhelming. Exciting trips are coming; we will get to spend time with family we don't get to see enough of, I get to watch my new baby grow and develop (rolling, teeth, crawling and more). Summer will turn much to quickly into a 5 year old opinionated little girl. Kris and I will continue to grow in our loving relationship ...and then don't forget all the little unimportant things. The excitement that each day brings makes getting out of bed so much fun.

Why am I such a positive person? I don't know but it sure makes life better. Focusing on the positive has always kept me happy and being happy has always been my goal in life. Of course bad, sad, and crazy things are bound to happen this year, but without those I wouldn't be able to appreciate all the good I have now.

Me.

No comments: