Saturday, February 25, 2012

We went back

Back to the doctors office the next day for Pepper, mostly because I never got that breathing treatment machine and I had changed doctors ... so I had to see the new doctor but also because Pepper was doing worse. Her coughing was driving us both insane, she was coughing so much she was having trouble falling asleep. The new doctor, the pediatrician doctor, pretty much said the same thing, there is nothing we can do but help her get comfortable, blah blah blah, suction her nose, use the humidifier, etc. We did get a little asthma breathing treatment thing but I really don't think it helped much. The good thing - I got some new pictures!



During that 24 hour period between appointments Pepper had lost 2.5 ounces. And of course the next day, the day after the second doctor appointment, she was so much better! I knew she was better because her appetite came back with a vengeance. She is still coughing some today but it isn't very often, very random. Summer also seems to be on the mend, and me too! Kris ended up getting sick too, but even he seems to be on the up and up.

No comments: