Monday, February 27, 2012

When I was a little girl

When I was a little girl the quality of film, well it just wasn't the same, of course. I must thank my mother for at least taking photos and keeping them, and writing the date on the back of most of them!

My quest to find a photo that shows me as a baby/little girl - that resembles either of my daughters. Kris said he can see Pepper, I can't see either. He said its because they are chunky and I was thin. I am pretty sure the aliens thing might have happened. You can see for yourself, me in the late 70's, early 80's.

Kindergarden (5 years)
guessing around 2 or 3
1978 (1-2)
April 1980 (4 years old)
guessing 4-5
3 years, 8 months (guess)
not sure about this one
2 years, 8 months, 1978, Austin, Texas
August 1981, 5 years
June 1979, 3 years
1978, Carnival, Lawton - Fort Sill
1979, 3, Woodward Texas
December 1981, 5 years
Scanning is not fun :o) I am so glad the technology for photography has changed to what it is today. Now to get my husband's baby pictures so I can see again how much both girls are his.

No comments: