Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I love reading blogs and one blog that has really inspired me to be more active on here and show more photos is this one, I encourage you to check it out if you love reading blogs as much as I do. This mother also takes pictures like I do but she is a professional and she has 4 kids instead of one, can you imagine? Anyway go check out her blog, she has an awesome following.
In honor of her weekly Monday theme, she writes "Are you feeling guilty for not changing your children's bedsheets for weeks on end? Feel trashy taking your trash to the curb with no bra on? Overcome with embarrassment after your child wets his pants in public? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!"


... so I decided to give it a go and tattle on myself!

Here we go! I NEVER bribe my child with suckers so I can take pictures, I would NEVER do that!




and I never forget to brush her teeth, never. Of course I HAVE started potting training her, for goodness sakes she is already 2! I haven't ever told her to go pee in her diaper when she tells me she has to go, don't worry it doesn't happen often anyway, I mean if it did happen. I never ignore her to play farmtown on facebook, what kind of mother would do that? I also never tell her to go find her daddy or papa when I am playing on the computer, I would not dare do that! OK I think that is enough for now, I am quite certain I could continue but you probably have something else you need to do.

No comments: