Friday, August 20, 2010

Braids and Feet

Braids and Feet go together like Pigs and Igloos. I don't know, it was the first two things that came to mind, which means they really don't go together but when you decide to take pictures sometimes odd things just stand out, and for me, on this morning, it was braids and feet.



I know what you are thinking, you are wondering how I am so talented and able to get that hair in cute little braids right? No ... ok, then you are probably thinking that the morning light coming in makes for great photos. Not that either huh. Fine, her feet are dirty and she is on my bed, and it is in the morning so how in the world did her feet get so dirty so soon? I don't know, I am going to guess she ran out in the garage without shoes because nothing dirties her feet faster than that floor does! Sheesh, like your feet are always clean, anyways I like dirty feet remember! I like dirty foot too!


But serious, I am not kidding about morning light, if you want some neat looking pictures take them first thing in the morning. Open the window and let the natural beauty of the day do the work for you.


While you are trying to eat dry cheerios and watch cartoons of course!

No comments: