Saturday, August 7, 2010

Olive Garden

Yesterday we decided to go to "Olive Garden" or as Summer likes to call anyplace we go that has food, "The Food House". We really love their food, the new Parmesan-Polenta Encrusted Steak is just delicious, more than delicious really, very yummy. Kris always gets the fettuccine, normally chicken but last night he got the seafood. We sat near the door where the servers, waiters, waitstaff, whatever you want to call them, come out. Summer was happily eating and watching them buzz around the restaurant and looked at me and said "I love the "food takers". So now we are at a food house being served by food takers. I love it :o)


I made Kris take a photo with his iPhone, a picture of Summer eating her plate of cheese, her salad, breadsticks, carrots, she shared our dinner and ended up eating a ton of food. She liked my cheese raviolis, ate a few pieces of my steak, and devoured daddy's fettuccine noodles.

If only every night was an Olive Garden night, or a food house night, after all, when you are there, you are family!

No comments: