Monday, August 9, 2010

Dirty Little Secret


dirty heals - balance, originally uploaded by ~jesca~.

Love has no boundaries when it comes to precious little girls. Girls are fun, clean, beautiful, princesses, and often dirty. Of course they are dirty, look at her feet! Running around outside without shoes goes without saying - girls just wanna have fun. Yes I grew up listening to Cindi ... I am that old :o)

I have a soft spot in my heart for dirty little feet. I remember when I was a little girl, not nearly as cute or precious, and I would run around outside and get my feet dirty. I remember pulling stickers out of my feet, stickers so sharp they made me bleed, and yet I still preferred to be shoeless and free. Getting dirty is fun and exciting and builds character, at least I like to think so, and since my girly girl likes it as much as I did and still do, I guess maybe she really is my daughter after all.

No comments: