Saturday, June 4, 2011

16 Weeks




I made it to 16 weeks. I hate to continue complaining ... but I am still somewhat sick. Not as sick as I was but still not normal. Plus my energy level is not normal either. Nothing seems normal anymore. I can eat more food, which is probably not a good thing, because then I feel so full it feels like my stomach is going to bust open. Not to mention the unhealthy foods I have been eating, Arby's roast beef sandwich anyone?

I woke up this morning on my back and it appeared that my stomach was nice and flat. Of course as soon as I got up and had breakfast it came back - from who knows where. Oh and I almost think I might actually have a baby, I mean it almost seems real now.

I guess I can't really complain, besides feeling a little sick ALL DAY LONG and not having my normal energy I am happy, content, I have really been feeling the baby move around, things could be worse. I am looking forward to our upcoming trip to Colorado, and then to the beach sometime this summer. A trip to Idaho sometime in the next few months. Plus Summer has a birthday coming up and will be turning 4 years old :o) She is also pregnant too - see.

No comments: