Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bows, Bows and More Bows

I have been busy making bows. Well that and running to craft stores to buy more bow supplies. Addiction might be the term I would use. Sure my daughter can wear some of these bows but not ALL of these bows, so I am slowly giving them away to my friends, the ones who have daughters anyway. Poor little boys, what could I make them? I have an idea and I am actually working on that ... to be continued.

In the meantime I figured I should take some decent photos of some of the bows I made. Originally I wanted bows for the 4th of July but I saw some really cute and cheap ribbon and made a few other bows too. Here are a few I created within the last two or three days.








I keep looking up "how to make bows" online, and as soon as I find a new bow I have to see if I can make it. So far I have been able to make everything I see. It isn't enough, I want more and more!!! It is probably a good thing we are going on vacation because I seem to be spending a lot of time with a needle, thread, ribbons, and the hot glue gun. Oh and I figured out why they sell needles in packs because I bent my first needle and it doesn't work so well when you bend them. I still haven't figured a use out for my thimble but I do have one, and I had to buy one of those red tomato things to stick my needles in it so I wouldn't stab myself. I feel pretty crafty, ready to tackle the next project I have in mind. In the meantime if you have any bow challenges just let me know, I can do it!

No comments: