Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tomatoes & Bows

I have been feeling 89.74% better, which is a lot considering how it all started. I usually feel great during most of the day - the worse part seems to be at night. I have been so tired at night that I haven't been reading, something I love, which is also why I am behind about 15 books! I will catch up eventually. Overall I guess things are going great, sometimes I don't even feel pregnant. I have been craving a lot of beef if I had to pick anything but I don't know how much of that is in my head...

Anyway enough about me - let's see some Summer! Today we picked our first garden tomato. It was juicy, ripe, red, and ready to eat. I guess anyway, I didn't even taste it but Summer gobbled the whole thing up!




I have also been feeling very creative. First was the button shirt/short set with a matching bow, next came patriotic hair bows. With the help of youtube videos I created two bows today, what do you think?


Next I plan on making some patriotic shirts, I can't wait!

No comments: