Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Look what I made!

I get so excited when I make something - especially something that actually turns out like I envisioned. It all started with button shirts, then it quickly moved to hair bows, but ultimately I wanted to do more shirts, with paint. I made two shirts yesterday, one for my friends son Noah and one for Summer. Both shirts are inspired by the upcoming Forth of July, one of my favorite holidays. What can I say, I love a good BBQ and hamburgers, I am truly all American. Anyway this is what I created.

The Noah shirt, or more importantly a shirt for a boy, since I have been making so many bows for girls I wanted to make something for a boy.

A big curly bow, love it!

The Summer heart shirt, with sewn on bow, she liked it!

Another big patriotic bow, because you can never make them big enough.

So, who wants a shirt?

3 comments:

Heather F said...

I like it, good job!!!

Urban Earthworm said...

That first bow is adorable, as is the Noah shirt! (I left the 'r' out of that word at first, oops!) How did you make the shirts?

Jessica~ said...

I am painting and adding buttons, super easy to make!