Friday, June 17, 2011

I am still pregnant

Can you believe I am pregnant, because honestly most of the time I can't. I don't know why I am still in denial, I am 18 weeks for goodness sakes! And the best news yet, I didn't even realize it but yesterday, and maybe the day before, I didn't even feel sick! I still don't have as much energy as I normally would but I went the entire day and didn't feel ill. 18 weeks, almost half way and I can't believe, even with all the kicking inside me, that I might actually have a baby in a few months. Of course I still have quite a while until November but wow, look at me now!

I have been feeling so much better and I hope it lasts. I really have no complains, I can eat more than I could, I am sleeping great (considering I get up and go pee several times during the night) and I am feeling this little one kick all throughout the day, which just seems crazy because I only started to feel flutters with Summer at 17 weeks. I don't have another appointment until the 30th and then I should find out the sex on the 5th of July. July is going to be a super fun filled month. Our 11 year anniversary on the 8th, Summer has a wedding on the 10th, she will be a cute flower girl I guess, her birthday on the 13th, oh and the 4th of July too!

Overall things are just going good, it is starting to really heat up in Las Vegas (finally) and my garden is giving me lots of juicy tomatoes, Ben & Jerry's made a new ice cream, german chocolate cake - and while I have yet to eat it no doubt it will be delicious. I have been busy, happily, painting shirts and making bows, Summer is getting so big and is still super cute! She has been swimming like crazy and is improving so much, she can now go under water and swim across her little pool!



I love the summer time - I think the sun is good for my mood :o)

No comments: