Wednesday, June 29, 2011

19 Week Comparison Belly Picture

The picture above was taken with a sidekick 3 while pregnant with Summer at 19 weeks. The picture below was taken with an iPhone 3 while pregnant with ... well we aren't sure with who yet but also at 19 weeks. I think I look about the same. I did start this pregnancy 10 pounds lighter, however I think by this point I have gained more weight, maybe just a pound or two. Both photos were taken in a bathroom mirror, I found the same shirt, my hair is similar, not quite as curly and I am debating re-perming it.

Technology, you got to love it. No sense of style and having the same shirt almost 4 years later ... lucky I guess. I don't have any of the other shirts from my prior pregnancy because they were all maternity and I got rid of all those - oh well.

1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

Wow! Those are remarkably similar. So cute.