Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You are pregnant?

I guess I don't look as pregnant as I feel. Several people (who don't know me well) have told me they didn't realize I am pregnant. Of course I feel huge but apparently I am not. What do you think, here is my 19 week belly picture taken yesterday. Of course without a shirt covering it does look a big bigger.

I have a doctor appointment on Thursday, just a normal I haven't seen you in 5 or 6 weeks appointment and I am hoping to get a quick ultrasound to make sure everything is ok, and to see between the legs. If not Thursday then maybe Tuesday when I have my big 20 week ultrasound. We actually picked out a boys name two nights ago too, first and middle, but have yet to find a good girls name. I am not going to tell anyone the name because when I told my mom she didn't like it much, not that it matters but I don't think many people will like it, so for now the name will be secret.

Besides being pregnant I have also been busy with Summer. Her dance recital is over, she did wonderful, we are on dance break for two weeks, at least with her dancing, I am still teaching at Oive Crest at Mondays and Summer always comes to help there. Here is a picture I took yesterday, the kids were passing the beanbag.

See that pink bow in Summer's hair - I made that! Luckily she is still wearing bows I guess. We also went to a furniture store yesterday and bought Summer a big girl princess bed. We ended up getting her a full or double that way mommy can sleep with her sometimes. Or maybe grandma, or whoever comes to visit. It is a really nice bed and will be delivered on the 11th of July, two days before her birthday. The bed was expensive enough, I am hoping maybe Papa will want to get the bedding for it :o)

So much going on in July, I am looking forward to birthday parties, the 4th of July, doctor visits, a gender reveal pool party, our 11 year anniversary, Summer's birthday, and all that the first half of the month. Then we are headed to the beach and I am having another party. Not sure what else I can fit in there but I bet I find a way.

2 comments:

Urban Earthworm said...

You make the cutest bows!

I love baby bellies, and yours is adorable and definitely not huge! How does it compare to the last time you were pregnant? Did you keep your bellybutton ring in the whole time? I took mine out, which was probably good becasue my belly button looks very different now than it did before I was pregnant.

Jessica~ said...

I started this pregnancy 10 pounds lighter but I look about the same I think (I need to go compare) and I took my belly ring out last time too but put it back in eventually :o0