Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Friends and Food

Summer made a new little green friend today. Have I ever mentioned how thrilled I am that my daughter is not afraid to pick up green crawly critters? Not afraid one bit! In fact we had about 4 or 5 of these green inchworms near our house in the flowerbed and Summer happily relocated them to the another flower bed and named one of them Daisy or something.


And in totally unrelated news ... I am still waiting on my garden to give me some food. I want a plump red juicy tomato and some onions and squash and ... well I haven't planted the okra just yet, maybe tomorrow, but I want okra too! The food all seems to all be getting bigger slowly, I blame the mild spring we are having!





As far as a pregnancy update, nothing new is happening. I am still sick but I guess not as bad. I go pee before I get in bed, again after being in bed about 10 minutes, usually again before I fall asleep, once or twice during the middle of the night, and as soon as I get up. I don't know how that is possible because I am not drinking as much water as I should be. I might if I felt better! I am ignoring the whole shot issue for now and just hoping for the best. I suppose my stomach is getting bigger, I had to buy a pair of maternity jeans for a trip to Colorado this coming week. I have a feeling Colorado is a bit cooler than Nevada. I do not have my energy back either, only about half. I want to do things but can't make myself do them. I shouldn't complain because I have started to feel *things* moving around inside my uterus and it is kinda neat and very reassuring. I keep thinking that I am imagining it but it is the baby moving and doing whatever babies do when they are in there. In just 24 more weeks, which sounds a lot like forever, I just might have a new baby to play with!

No comments: