Monday, January 11, 2010

ET ...

Over the past year several people have told me that Summer looks like Drew Barrymore from ET. I remember first meeting Kris's sister and thinking she looked like the older Drew Barrymore so I guess I am really not surprised to hear that, it is conceivable that Summer could resemble her Aunt, but do you really think she looks like the little Drew Barrymore? I just don't see it.


Nothing wrong with looking like her, I think she is pretty but really, Summer? Of course I get this when I have Summer's hair up in pigtails, like today at the park. Here is a sorta recent picture of Summer in pigtails to compare, in case you somehow forgot what she looks like...


I don't know, maybe the eyes? Of course I think Drew was a tad older in the movie, maybe when Summer reaches the same age I might see it - then again maybe not. I don't ever recall being told I looked like anyone, even as I am older I never get, you look just like such and such, which is fine, I like looking just like me I guess.

So what do you think, do you see it at all?

In other news, we have something big and exciting coming up this friday, something I am really excited about, but I am trying not to overdo it, I don't know what will happen but we will find out friday night. I hope I have some interesting news to share with you, we will see, until then I will add a post or two before, with pictures, I finally took a few cute shots of Summer outside yesterday, and I plan on taking the camera to the arts & crafts tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessica Roya said...

Ooooo...holding out on the news! Big meanie!

Mollie Cargill said...

i can see it, some....she is just too dang cute! Um, spill the news, lady!!