Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Half A Birthday !

Today is Summer's Happy Half a Birthday! To celebrate I sang Happy Half a Birthday to her and she got a cookie with her breakfast :o) Here are her 2 1/2 year old stats.

Height: 38 inches
Weight: 34 pounds
Teeth: Her lower left molar just poked through so only her lower right molar is still left.
Clothing Size: 3T (not sure how much longer)
Shoe Size: 7
Favorite Toys: Little People, Princesses & Dolls
Loves Vegetables: peas, carrots, asparagus, green beans, corn
Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz
Sesame Street is still her favorite tv show
She is in bed by 9:00 pm and up at 7:00 am
Hobbies Include: Mommy & Me Dance Class, Arts & Crafts & Karate
She finally likes going to church (or as she calls it, God's House)
She is a great eater and sleeper/napper
She is completely potty trained, no accidents during naps or bedtime

Yesterday we went to the weekly arts & crafts class and I have changed my mind about how much I disliked it, because this week it was a lot of fun, for both Summer and I. We made butterflies out of clothes pins and coffee filters. Summer got to paint with water colors and she did great, she kept dipping the brush in the water then in the paint and then on the coffee filters. After we finished making the butterfly Summer glued some gems on a paper butterfly and dragonfly. It was a great class and we stayed the entire hour.


After arts & crafts we went right next door to the park. It has been so nice outside, temperatures reaching into the 60's. I had a sweater on Summer but I was sleeveless. As I was taking pictures of Summer I realized she really didn't match. Her shirt matched but her green sweater didn't. I still thought she looked cute, what do you think?


Yes, she has a snotty nose in the second picture, but she is still so cute and the picture was so fun I had to keep it. As you can see we are battling an annoying runny nose, luckily the runny nose is the only symptom and hopefully it passes soon because runny noses are so annoying!

No comments: