Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye January

Already 31 days into January, how the heck did that happen? I can't believe how fast time flies, seems a lot faster the older I get. I told Summer earlier in the car to stay young and not grow up too fast after she told me she was almost as big as I am. I told her I loved having a little girl and I didn't want her to grow up yet. I don't think she understood but she didn't argue with me so hopefully she takes it to heart.

I said I would share some photos we took at Mt. Charleston this past week so here they are, enjoy!

My favorite picture of the day - a yucca plant. I just like how I panned it and blurred everything around it. I took it in a moving car and just tried to focus on the cactus, I like how it turned out.


Just a picture of some mountains up north with some snow on them.


A picture of a pretty sky and neat looking clouds.


It looks foggy but it was actually a large cloud, we were so high up in the mountains that we were driving into the clouds and the visibility was horrible, it was actually a little scary but exciting.


All in one day we saw rain, snow, and a rainbow. It wasn't the best looking rainbow but you can still see it in the photo. It was a really strange all around weather day for us.


A view of the strip from the north looking south. See how the strip was all sunny, kinda neat looking. I still can't believe we live in Las Vegas sometimes.


Here is a picture of clouds around some mountains, it looks like steam coming off and maybe it was, it sure looked neat.


This last picture was neat looking, it is called Snow Mountain or Snow Peak Mountain or something like that, and the way the sun and the clouds were surrounding it made it look all scary and cold.

No comments: