Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Rules

Well it is a new year so there are new rules to go with it. Maybe not rules exactly but guidelines. We are eating out no more, or less, much less, no more sonic runs late at night to curb the boredom and snack attack. Too bad, I think Summer enjoyed getting a milkshake but we will be strong and resist those bad temptations. Snacks are going to be healthy, they always were for Summer, mostly anyway, but I am going to eat like she eats, healthy. We are going to get exercise, so far so good, 2 for 2, we walked the dogs for the past two days, and the dogs need to be walked, they are just as out of shape as I am. Well, kinda funny because I walk, Summer ends up running around the entire block. She likes to walk Lexi and Lexi is not a slow walker, but Summer does not complain and she does a good job walking her so Summer can run and I will walk around the block, every day, wind or rain, sun or snow. Ok seriously if it happens to rain or snow we probably won't walk the dogs, our dogs hate cold bad weather as much as I do and while they may get on their leash and begin walking it would only be a matter of time before those two animals decide they don't want to be outside in the cold, but anyway not like that is going to happen, at least not much, I guess it could once or twice.

I am charging the battery in the camera, hopefully I can take some photos of Summer later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow. I wish the light was better, I sure miss the warmth summer mornings and evenings.

No comments: