Monday, January 4, 2010

I really shouldn't complain

January, can you believe it is already January? I am still having trouble wrapping my head around it. Thankfully the weather this January has been mild so far, just yesterday and today we spent some time outside hanging out and getting some much needed fresh air. I really shouldn't complain because the weather could be so much worse. I am really glad that we live in Las Vegas, glad we have so much sunshine and glad for days like today where we can go outside without a jacket.

I haven't taken the dogs for a walk just yet but it is still on the agenda, as soon as Summer wakes from her nap I plan on taking them around the block so they can get their exercise, they need it too.

Here are a few pictures of Summer from yesterday, we went out back for about 20 minutes after we walked the dogs, just to get some air and enjoy the sunshine.


So far the year is looking good, things are going good and I have no complaints, only happy thoughts so far!

1 comment:

.Erin Cassidy said...

I am so jealous! You have grass and she is in short sleeves... :)