Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Overcast & Rainy

The weather can affect people, sunshine can make people happy and rain and clouds can make people sleepy and lazy, or at least that is how I feel. When the weather is cold and we are inside more often I am less likely to take photos, which sucks because taking photos is a nice and relaxing (and cheap) hobby. Plus I am in love with how beautiful my little girl is and can't get enough pictures of her. But the weather has been colder and overcast and I haven't felt like taking pictures. Right now Summer is sitting behind me watching Dora on PBS while I ignore and try to overcome my boredom by searching the internet. Luckily we have classes, it gets us dressed and out of the house. Today we have arts & crafts and I am looking forward to getting out and doing something productive and spending time together. I am also thinking about lunch, I shouldn't be but I am. Speaking of food, the last photos I took of Summer a few days ago happen to be during lunch. The light shining in the window was soft and Summer looked cute as she ate her veggies and sushi. Here is one of the photos from that set, look how sweet her face is!


And look how messy her face is! I would still kiss that messy face :o)

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! Im having a special for new customers, if you you enter IMNEW in the buyers note of your purchase of $15 or more (before shipping) You will get a free hair clip added to your order! Hope youll check it out! :)
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
Thanks!