Friday, January 29, 2010

Grandma came to visit

Grandma was here, Summer liked/loved her, it was fun, now she is gone. That is my excuse for the lack of blogging, I was really busy, well not really, but my normal routine, ok like I really have a normal routing ... but my somewhat normal life was off for a few days while grandma was here. While grandma was here we did some neat stuff, here is a picture of grandma and granddaughter.


Grandma got Summer that shirt, it says I (heart) 2txt - I thought it was really cute and get this, it was in the little girl section not in the toddler section, size small 4/5 - can you believe it fit!

Anyway today is Friday, grandma went home, things are almost back to normal. We went to the bookstore this morning and hung out with our friends Rachel & Carissa. Then we came home and had lunch. Now Summer is napping, I just finished our taxes and cleaned up. We were suppose to go to Karate 20 minutes ago but Summer napped late and she needs her nap. We might go try Cheer again if Summer wakes up in the next 20 minutes, but I don't think she will. So tonight we will probably stay home, relax, enjoy the evening together, have dinner, play some games, oh and I finally found the finger paints so maybe we can do that.

I have a bunch of pictures from the past few days while grandma was here, I will blog about it in the next few days so look out for it, until then I am going to hang out and be lazy while I have a chance.

1 comment:

Urban Earthworm said...

Aren't lazy days the best? I love just hanging out.