Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to Normal

We are home and things are mostly back to normal, mostly because this humidity is not normal for Vegas and it sucks. I don't normally enjoy dripping sweat while walking a short distance from a store to my car and I think people who endure this atrocity are insane, or just maybe they are use to it, anyway, besides the humidity things seem back to normal.

Since things are back to normal I haven't taken a single picture in at least 3 or 4 days, well that is a lie, I took several photos of a white bottle of nail polish but that was for a contest, and to be honest they weren't that good, I need to take them over. Not to worry, we are headed hiking tomorrow up in the mountains so I will surely be taking pictures then. They may not be good but they will at least be cute because I will be taking pictures of Summer among other things.

Until then I will leave you with a few funnies from the week, funny to me anyway.

Of course assuming I can think of any right now, I had some but I am not sure where they are in my brain, apparently not right in front where I need them to be, let me think, be quiet just a sec ........

Smart Alec, you know the saying, I told Summer she was a smart alec and she told me her name was not Alex. At the time of telling her I was thinking she was so smart but now that I am looking at the wikipedia definition: A "smart alec" or "smart aleck" is a person regarded as obnoxiously self-assertive and impudent. The term "smart arse" is more commonly used in the United Kingdom, and smart ass and wise ass are also used in the United States and carry a similar meaning to smart alec, but are less subtle and more vulgar -- maybe that wasn't the best word to use anyway!

Oscar Meyer Wiener, or the song, this particular part: if i were a oscar mayer
wiener .... everyone would be in love with me ... we have taught to Summer. I have no clue why, actually it wasn't even me, it was Kris, thanks DAD! Here is a link to the video, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xSnSc1kG3M

Funny picture:


I never wanted one of those children, you know the kind, the ones that are 5 or 6 and can't wipe their own butts because they are afraid of leaving a little smear behind? Was that proper enough, anyway so I have been teaching Summer how to wipe her butt "Make sure you wipe your butt hole" and she will tell me "I wiped my butt hole mom" hehe, ok maybe that was a little more information that you really wanted but I find it very amusing, my daughter says butt hole :o)

Mommy Diapers - way too much information but Summer calls maxi pads mommy diapers. She told me she wanted to wear one when she grows up, I assured her that she would, hopefully not too soon.

I love that little girl, she keeps things interesting for sure. We have some exciting things coming up next week, like soccer! I hope she likes running around trying to kick a ball, I need to find a video on the internet of a real soccer game so she has a clue what it even is, might be a good idea huh. She saw the kids running in the gym and she loves to run and what a great way to burn off some energy so hopefully she enjoys it, of course I plan on taking photos - and that was a really long sentence, I think I need to go burn off some energy!

No comments: