Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cute Kids & a Couple


Back in Idaho Falls, things seem fairy back to normal, of course not completely normal because we aren't in Las Vegas, but more normal than being out at the cabin. Yesterday we had dinner at the neighbors house and while there I took a few pictures of some cute kids and an engaged couple. I was really impressed with the photos, my skills as a photographer seem to be improving, of course I had some really great models. We are going out again this evening to take some more pictures near waterfalls and railroad tracks, I am excited, and again scared to death. It isn't like I charge for photos but I hate to mess something like that up. Of course I tend to think most people like photos that have themselves in them, wouldn't you?




Aren't they just so darn cute?




It was fun, I hope they like them, if not we can try again tonight. There is actually a brother missing from the photos of the kids, he is 1 month and wasn't really in the mood so hopefully he feels into it later.

No comments: