Thursday, July 8, 2010

Silly Names

Summer has her own language and hears her own things, I love it, I really do.

Scooby Doo = scooby doobie

Strawberry Shortcake = strawberry cupcake

Pinocchio = pinoci nose

Pink Panther = pink striper

Summer has a cinderella bride princess = mary married

I love the silly names she calls things, she will get them right eventually but not too soon because they are so cute!

I haven't been on in over a month, I can't believe it has been that long. Right now I am gearing up for a birthday party at the bouncy house place! I got a package in the mail today that contained 6 little princess figurines, a perfect size to go on the princess cake I am going to attempt, I mean make for Summer, along with some rainbow cupcakes. I am not sure how those are going to work just yet, I think colorful miniature m&m's will help make those babies good looking.

Besides having to make the cake and cupcakes on Tuesday I have to go Monday night and get a bunch of balloons. The plan is to put balloons in Summer's room each year on her birthday and I want her to wake up to a few balloons. Oh and guess what else, Kris got a job so he won't be around to help with the decorating, or more importantly keeping Summer occupied while I made these things so wish me luck. I am scared but not that much.

I have been taking a few pictures but just haven't felt like blogging for some reason. Here is a recent picture of my princess, or at least her beautiful eyes, I love the eyes in the evening.


I will try to blog more, I need to write about our beach vacation we took two weeks ago, has it already been two weeks, maybe just over one :o)

No comments: