Monday, July 19, 2010

Buster

I have a younger brother named Buster. His real name is Donald and all his friends call him DJ but my family and I still call him Buster since he was born, or Bus for short. He is 19 and lives in Idaho Falls and so we got the chance to hang out with him yesterday. Since he is my youngest brother he has to listen to whatever I say, and that means he had to become my model for the evening. Evening because that is when you get the best light for taking photos. He had fun, don't let him lie to you, he would be a natural model if he wanted. Not to mention his skinny body, lucky him ... anyway here are a few photos I took of him last night, enjoy - oh and he is single so if you want his number let me know, I don't think he would mind.


I also took a few photos of him and Summer, and one of just Summer, yup just one, she wasn't in the photo mood last night.


Bus is 15 years younger than me, when we were little people use to think he was my son. Can you imagine? He is a lot of fun, we will get to see him again this weekend and probably take a few more photos.

No comments: