Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally Three is Over


I really dragged out three. I starting planning the details over a month ago and we started to get Summer ready to say she was 3 and not 2 a while ago. Next year I will try not to drag the birthday out so much, it can't be healthy. Summer had so much birthday she was ready for it to be over, however I still have an extra heart shaped cake in the fridge I could frost and leftover cake from Olive Garden. Plus, we are going to have a mini party when we get to Idaho. This birthday is just never going to end I guess. Summer had Olive Garden sing Happy Birthday to her the day before her birthday and Joe's Crap Shack sang Happy Birthday to her the day after her birthday. Then we took her to the movies, for her birthday, two days after her birthday. Yup, about ready to move on to other things, but before we go I want to share some photos of my three year old.


That's what it looks like to be 3, a lot taller, little heavier, lot more hair, so much cuter, not that she wasn't super cute before.

Tomorrow we will head to Idaho. We are driving with a friend and I figure we are going to be in the car at least 10 hours. I bought an adapter for the DVD player, hopefully that provides entertainment. We are leaving early too in hopes of the kids sleeping for some of the trip. We will be gone 10 days so something exciting is bound to happen. I am bringing the camera and all accessories, computer, phone, and some clothes.

At one point during our trip we are headed deep into the forest and staying in a cabin on the lake so during that time I will be without a connection to the Internet, I think, my phone might work, but hopefully it doesn't and I have time to think and take pictures. I hope I feel creative, wish me luck.

No comments: