Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friendly Visit

Ana came over last night, with her mom of course, and the girls played and played and played. I love to watch the two of them play together, they laugh and think each other is the funniest thing. They do so good sharing and taking turns and really enjoy each others company. In fact if it wasn't for silly little accidents, like when Summer bumped her head into Ana and hit her nose, and when Ana fell by the door, they would have had a perfect time.

Casey and Ana came over around dinnertime so we ordered pizza, pasta, wings and Pepsi from Pizza Hut. It was a fun Tuesday night hanging out with friends and eating yummy food. The girls started out playing upstairs, then they wanted to go downstairs and finally they needed to check out the back yard. By the time we went out back the temperature was nice and warm, but cool enough to sit and hang out. The girls played on the slide and in the sand box, well mostly Summer played in the sand box, I could see that Ana wasn't enjoying the messy sand as much as Summer, Ana is so girly!


I didn't get any good pictures because it was already too dark, I need to remember to play with the flash!

During this friendly visit Summer had 2 half potty accidents - half because she started to pee in her panties but stopped and finished in her potty. I think she was just so excited and it is still so new. She gets so upset when she has a potty accident but she will get the hang of it before long. When Ana left I think both girls were a little tired and they weren't in the best mood to hug and kiss yet later when I was giving Summer a bath she looked at me all sad and said "I didn't give Ana a hug" - it was SO sweet, poor baby, I told her it was ok and that she would see Ana again soon.

No comments: