Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am a real writer

I have some good news, I am a real writer, I mean of course I have been writing this blog for the past two and a half years but I also work for the Examiner.com now and I had my first article published yesterday, you can check it out here Not only did I write the article, that is my photo! I am really excited so today you can help me celebrate. I don't know what I will do to celebrate, any ideas? Sushi lunch sure sounds good. Summer got something new today that she is enjoying, chocolate milk! She has had it before but didn't seem to like it but today Papa and Daddy took her to the park and stopped at McDonalds and got her a chocolate milk. Kris called and Summer had to tell me all about the milk and how yummy it was. It really is about the little things in life.

This week was also the first time I curled Summer's hair. I wanted to do a few cute photos of her in her red tutu and she picked the black tights to go with it but her hair was a disaster. I asked her if I could curl it with the curling iron and she said yes. I was shaking the whole time because I was so afraid of burning her little head but she sat there so still looking at herself in the mirror and she let me know when she was "all done". The pictures were amazing, you just cannot beat natural light and a black background. I really need to get a smaller curling iron because the three I have are large so the curls weren't tight but she is still so darling, check out her pictures.





She even sat still for quite a while while I took as many photos as I could, the little people in the lens trick is still working, I just ask if she can see the little people inside the camera and she looks right into the lens. You do whatever you have to do to get a good picture!

No comments: