Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Potty Training is Over

You heard me right, we are all done potty training. Not because we failed, because Summer is already trained! She even went shopping and took a nap, woke up dry and peed yesterday. I never thought she would be potty trained so early, she is exactly 2 years, 1 month and 15 days old. Or maybe it is easier if I just say 25 1/2 months? Or just barely 2 ... anyway you get the idea.

I was worried she was getting constipated because she use to go poopie twice a day (does it sound better if I say poopie -?) anyway the last three days she has only gone once and she normally goes twice, three times some days but I am not sure if it is because she has some anxiety (however she doesn't seem like it), perhaps she is constipated or it could just be normal. We are keeping an eye on it and feeding her more grapes, raisins and juice as a precaution.

So what do we do now? I have no idea. I can't say I have a baby anymore that's for sure. She is such a big girl, she continues to amaze me in every single way. She is like a little sponge and continues to learn new things every day. I thank Sesame Street for helping, I love that show. She knows several shapes, triangle, octagon and circle, not the square or rectangle yet. She can count things correctly up to 14, maybe higher. She memorizes songs so easily, we are still working on "take me out to the ballgame" and she loves boiled okra! Ok that last one really has nothing to do with learning but I am still impressed that she ate those slimy things, I mean sure I like them but not many people do.

Pictures - we still need pictures! No good blog goes without some new cute pictures right? We went outside last night to take a few red pictures, red because the air quality in Las Vegas is horrible due to the fires in California. The pictures came out neat at least, it appears that I have a nice tan.



I can't believe how red the photos look, I even did some major color adjustment, those fires are bad and we are suffering in Vegas, the smell in the air is smokey, I hope they get it under control soon.

Thanks to daddy who took a million photos last night while Summer and mommy played in the driveway with chalk, we got some really neat photos.




Can you believe how big that little squirt is, look at her, she looks like a little girl instead of a baby, and she is potty trained, and her hair is so long and annoying, I mean wild.

I have decided to have two more just like her, well at least one, Kris is ok with one, unless of course we can do two for the price of one, then he will have no choice. Send me all the extra baby dust you have, or post a comment and give me some tips to help with the process.

No comments: