Friday, September 25, 2009

We live for parks

Since the weather has finally dropped below 100, parks are now the place to go. One of the nicest things about going to a local city park is the admission prices, FREE, and since Summer enjoys herself I don't see any reason not to go every single day. Ok well maybe not every day, but close.

There are a lot of new changes happening in my life right now, the major one being my employment status. As of October 1st I will no longer have a full time job that requires my attention, instead I will be staying home full time with my little Summer and we are going to have so much fun. Daddy is thrilled to have me hanging around all day, together we can share chores and be bored. Oh ya I said we are going to be bored, which is why we will probably spend a lot of time at the park. I have a few part time things lined up, dance instructor for a mommy and me class, newborn photographer and that writing job I mentioned, but that still leaves a lot of time to play.

To meet more moms and keep myself busy I have also started a play group on cafemom.com. If you are a member and want to join a Las Vegas mommy connect group just let me know. Not a member, sign up for free and give me a shout.

I am going to start working out again, October 1st I will be up early doing push ups and jumping all around the house. I feel so much better when I am working out and will get back to it.

But back to parks because it is the title of this blog after all ...

Summer went to the park with daddy and papa on Tuesday (yes they went without me, I was at work) and they had a lot of fun. They went early in the morning and the birds were out in full force.



I love that the ducks and geese and pigeons are so friendly at this park, it makes feeding those critters so much more fun. Summer thinks the birds wait for her, she thinks they know her, well maybe they do, who really knows.

Then Summer and I went to another park last night. I don't have the pictures yet but they sucked anyway because it was too dark. We did meet up with a new mommy and her children, thanks for hanging out with us Rachel, Carissa and Bradley! Casey and Ana also joined us and we had fun watching the kids play. Afterward we stopped and got ice cream.

I have a feeling we will be at a park during some point this weekend too. Wanna bet?

No comments: