Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So Much Trouble

From the moment I started school I knew there was something about me that was special. I was not like the other kids, I needed to entertain and make people laugh. This ability came out of the blue and ended up getting me into lots of trouble. Making kids laugh during class while they were suppose to be doing work was not really what the teachers wanted. I couldn't help it if I finished all my work before everyone else, I was in a race after all, I had to be the first one done!

It was a normal day in Kindergarten, I had finished whatever it was we were all suppose to be doing and dropped my crayon box full of crayons on the floor, the teacher told me to have them all picked up before she got back with our milk ... while picking up the crayons a classmate said they had a crayon near their desk I needed to pick up, so I crawled over and picked it up, yet another classmate saw a crayon, off I crawled, and yet another, and another, and when the teacher walked back into the classroom with the milk crate I was somewhere on the floor crawling around, making the kids laugh. That was the first time I got paddled. I don't remember it hurting, and don't worry I think I only got paddled one other time, I don't remember why but I remember it hurt.

I have a point actually. Summer is going to be just like me, she is going to be the class clown and probably get paddled at school. In a way I am happy she is just like me but I hope she can control herself better than I. If she can resist the urge to race through her work and make people laugh at the inappropriate time she might have a chance. How do I know this? When Summer and Ana (her BFF) get together Summer likes to make Ana laugh. Summer will do something, not necessarily silly, but if Ana laughs, Summer will continue to do it.

First it was the dogs water, Summer splashed, Ana laughed, Summer proceeded to continually splash so Ana would laugh. Then it was the fire hats, Summer's hat fell off, Ana laughed, Summer purposely put the hat on and made it fall off so Ana would laugh. The latest was falling off the chair, Summer was getting off the chair and sorta fell, Ana laugh so Summer had to keep falling off her chair.

It is really cute to watch the girls play together, Sunday night I met up with Casey and Ana at USwirl, they have yummy frozen yogurt. It gave the girls time to play and time for Casey and I to chat. I suggested to Casey that we make it a nightly thing but we haven't committed just yet. I don't think Casey thought I was serious ha!





If you have ever seen the inside of a USwirl you noticed how bright and funky their furniture is, I figured it would be a neat place to take a few pictures. The green chairs are so fun, both girls enjoyed beating on the drums, err seats and bouncing around. Luckily the place had only a few people and neither of the girls seemed to be bothering anyone.

No comments: