Monday, September 21, 2009

Watch ME!

Summer is awesome, but you already know that because I say it all the time. I figured out a new trick to get Summer to look into the camera. I now have little people working in the lens and I ask my child to look for them. Hey, it is really stupid but it works, Summer was really looking into the lens trying to find the little people.





It made for some really cute faces anyway. I was practicing taking photos in low light with the flash, I always prefer to not use a flash but it was dark and Summer was super cute so I figured why not.

Summer's new thing this past week, "Watch ME!" She does it mostly to daddy and papa (somehow I am spared) and repeats over and over "watch me" until they announce that they are indeed watching her. After she has their undivided attention she does something, mostly silly, and the process repeats. She is a sharing child and she usually takes turns, she will "watch me" and then do something then daddy will "watch me" and do something too.

No comments: