Thursday, September 3, 2009

She's Mean!

Random update = Summer loves books and her new thing is to tell me that people are mean or nice based on their appearance in a book. Usually she is right on, oddly enough most villains look mean but it is SO funny how she says it, she scrunches up her nose when she says "mean" and makes this really mean face. We also had to put away a Sesame Street movie recently, it was too mature, Summer was getting upset because Elmo lost his blanket, she physically looked upset watching it so I told Papa to save it for a few years. Poor thing :o) Elmo eventually gets the blanket back but it is a long movie so not worth the pitiful look.

Random photo = Like most nights we have dinner and occasionally it can be messy. Last night we enjoyed a taco soup and afterwards we went outside to take pictures. I was so excited to take pictures that I didn't bother wiping the mess off Summer's face. Luckily Summer has a daddy who cares about her dignity and was willing to remove such mess.


Glasses = I am a member of a photo group on cafemom and we frequently have random photo contest (ironic isn't it?) and I had to take a photo of sunglasses, which is why Summer is wearing sun glasses in the photo above. Summer didn't keep those sunglasses on long enough to create anything spectacular so I had to think outside the box and inside a reflection. While I was busy ignoring Kris and Summer, they were playing in the yard with the hool-a-hoop. They weren't using the hool-a-hoop like you would except, you know circling around the waist, instead they were throwing it (whatever works) but I still got a cute picture of them playing in the yard in the sunglasses reflection.


Potty Training Update = We are still "trained" and down to one diaper at night, even tho last night she stayed dry (I think anyway, it felt dry but I didn't inspect it really good). Most naps are diaperless and she has been staying dry, which amazes me but really, should I be surprised? It still hasn't sunk it yet, I am not going to buy diapers anymore, and that is going to save me a lot of money, and I don't need to clip or carry diaper coupons either. Really?!? That is amazing!


I know you are out there looking at my blog but yet new name suggestions are not forthcoming, if you want you can send them to me in private and I promise not to tell anyone!

No comments: