Friday, September 11, 2009

The Silhouette

Silhouettes are kinda magical because they show you a glimpse of the reality and you get to guess the rest of the story. I also just realized that silhouette and glimpse are two words that I did not know how to spell, yay for spell checker, and yay for learning something new!

Back to my story, or pictures of silhouettes. I think next time I will try even darker, I wasn't sure what I was doing exactly, but practice makes perfect, or better. All I knew was that the sun was in the ideal position to try to snap a few silhouette photos and Kris was willing, he is such a great guy!

I like this picture, I like the way the touch of the suns rays are reflecting off Summer's face showing you a little bit of her expression, which truly was a little bit forceful, sometimes she gets over stimulated and becomes ... how to describe it, the feeling you get when you clench your fists together - that's what she was actually doing, but it sure looks darn cute.


A few weeks ago my darling charming husband actually got sick from swinging Summer around while I tried to snap a few pictures, and yet because he loves me so dearly he was willing to suffer again. He didn't get as sick luckily but he didn't swing for as long. I got what I wanted, a picture of him swinging her around and she enjoyed every minute.


This has been a very enjoyable week for me and my camera, I think I took pictures every single night which means I got to update my blog every single day - lucky you! I have some fun things planned this weekend so be on the lookout!

No comments: