Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Swimming in September

One of the nice things about living in Las Vegas is the beautiful weather we enjoy in September, October and some of November. Kris's mom and husband came to Las Vegas to vacation this week so we hung out with them and enjoyed some time at their hotel pool. Luckily my sweet little two year old warmed up to Mimi almost immediately and loves to go swimming. The water was really too cold for this big baby but Summer and daddy had a blast in the lazy river.



After several laps around the river Summer started to get cold, her lips were turning blue and she started to shake, so we got her out, dried her off, handed her some goldfish and sat around and talked.

I always prefer the warmer water, like the hot tub, can you blame me? This hot tub was really hot, both Summer and I had to slowly inch our way in but once we made it we relaxed and zoned out.




Overall it was a really nice time, we enjoyed the pool and watching Summer play. I am sad that the summer is almost over because we will miss swimming. I think the picture below sums up just how much fun Summer has in the water.

No comments: