Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I hate to brag

I am not normally the bragging type, well I guess maybe I am, actually, now that I think of it, I so totally am, but look at my child's lips! And look at her eyes! She is so pretty, of course I thought she was stunning when she was first born and then later when I looked back at the pictures I didn't think she was as stunning as I remembered ... odd huh? Of course all moms think their children are the most prettiest thing they have ever seen. Summer will always be beautiful to me and I cannot stop telling her how beautiful she is and looking deep into her rich greenish/grayish eyes, I am just in love with those eyes and those lips, and the nose too, she has a really cute button nose. I am addicted to trying to take as many pictures of her as I can.


It helps that I am such a great photographer, right? I am going to keep telling myself that anyway, keeps me happy.

No comments: